The forum was the accompanying event of the 2nd Ars Independent International Film Festival, from 23th to 25th of September in Katowice. (www.arsindependent.pl)
September 24th at Rondo Sztuki
10:00 - 10: 30 welcome speech Introduction during which the managers will present goals and ideas of the Forum and intro-duce the attendees.
"Authorial word" of meeting's moderators
10:30 - 13:30 the Forum participants' authorial presentations
- PhD Andrzej Gwóźdź (Silesian University):"Festivals as the memory of the cinema "
- Bruno Chatelin (filmfestivals.com):"Festivals and Web"
12:00 - 12:15 coffee break
12:15 - 13:30 the Forum participants' authorial presentations.
- Neeme Kari (Tallin Black Nights IFF): "Festival's Real Value and the Opportunity for the Local Economy"
- Sergiej Stanojkovski (Avvantura FF - Zadar): "Zadar Festival - between Art and Economy"
- Anna Sienkiewicz-Rogowska (PISF):"Polish Institute of the Film Art - festival politics"
13.30 - 14.00 lunch
14.00 - 15.30 dyskusja panelowa Place - Identity - Economy. Festivals and integration of local/global communities
15.30 - 15.45 coffee break
15.45 - 17.00 panel discussion „Festival - media - consumer. Interactive strategies"
17.30 - 20.00 meetings One - to - One (closed event)
Kinoteatr Rialto20.30 screening of "Atomic Age"
TUESDAY, 25th of September Rondo Sztuki
10.30 - 12.30 panel discussion "Polish film festivals - barriers, opportuni-ties, prospects"
13.00 - 14.30 lunch/screening in Rondo Sztuki
15.00 - 17.00 open debate "Polish film festivals - what next? Postulates, requests, suggestions"
17.00 Forum guests farewell