27.9.16

Oscar Campaign and successfull Festival strategy for Paranoid GIRLS


Paranoid Girls
  


Paranoid Girls Comedy by Pedro del Santo was qualified for Oscar selection running for best film, best original song...

Ana, Paula and Veronica become fascinated by modeling and the life that it offers. Yet, they gradually begin to discover the dark side of fashion hidden behind the fame and glamour of the spotlights. The women experience downfall as they engage with an antagonistic photographer who drags models into a high stakes abyss of danger. The women learn to value friendship over the lures of fashion pitfalls and enjoy life's simplicities in the end.

Longer synopsis I Trailer I Casting I Website I Electronic Press Kit I Facebook I Paranoid Girls the song running for Best Original Song I Contact the director I Ask for a screener

No comments:

Editor's blog

My Film Festivals news